Monday, August 3, 2009

Time for the LNS Shoe Box Swap

Good Morning! I just thought I would say a quick Hello before I head to the LNS Shoe Box Swap. If the ladies I met last night are any indication, this is going to be a blast! I thought you might want to see the project I'll be sharing this morning. I totally CASED the idea from my upline, Sara. She gave us these as Christmas presents this past winter. I loved the idea, and just changed out the colors and DSP. What is it you ask? It's a SMORE kit. Hope you enjoy it, and I'll be back later this afternoon.



Just a quick update, here are the ladies making my project. I am learning that I am horrible at giving directions. Luckily, they are all much more talented than I am and managed to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!