Thursday, August 27, 2009

I know, I'm a bad poster

Here it's been almost 9 months, and I haven't missed a day of posting yet. Then I get back from convention and everything falls apart! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. I promise I will start to do better. I did spend the past three days cleaning out my stamping room. Yes, it took three full days. I had to make room for the new. Some of my neighbors became the proud owners of everything in there that wasn't SU! Also, I just got some exciting news today. SU! has finally cut through all the red tape and figured out a way to let military demonstrators located in Germany go to the First Ever European Convention in Frankfurt in November. I am so excited. There will be demos from several countries there as well as about 10 military demonstrators. I keep being told that it won't be anything like the convention in SLC, but I say whenever you get a bunch of stampers together in the same room it's bound to be fun! Ok, I better get back upstairs to my creating space. I just got in two huge boxes of SU! supplies and I need to get my fingers inky. I'll be back soon with some new creations!


1 comment:

  1. I think you deserve a break from posting. You worked so hard getting all of those pictures up from convention, you deserve a break!! Hope you are having fun getting your fingers inky with you new SU supplies.

    BTW, I loved your favorite swaps that you posted, awesome. I can't thank you enough for all of the work you put into your blog for those of us who weren't able to attend convention.

    Sue B!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!