Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Me at the Salt Palace

I know your all dying to see me in all my glory here at convention. Ok, not really, but you get to see me anyway :) Here I am standing outside the Salt Palace Convention Center
Here I am peeking out behind the SU! Photo opportunity booth. Wasn't it nice of them give us the opportunity to hide our "flaws" behind the screens. I took several more pics here you will see later.This was the amazingly long line for the Momento Mall. Can you blame me for waiting until later today? There was no way I was waiting for three hours just to shop. Besides I have a stamp camp this afternoon, and I would have missed it. I'll be heading back later today though to stock up on my goodies! Finally, here is our Convention bag. The coolest thing about it is that it is reversible. I have mine turned inside out because I like the pockets on the outside, but either way it is pretty.

Ok, thats all I have for you right now, but check back in a little while to see the display boards they had at convention. I took over 100 pictures this morning, so there should be something you will like. I'll post them throughout today, so check back often!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!