Thursday, August 6, 2009

Did you wonder where I was?

Sorry I've left you alone for so long without anything new to look at. After my Stamp Camp, I headed back over to Momento Mall. There was still a huge line to get in, but I finally got some stuff. Unfortunately I didn't get one of the adorable sweatshirts. The lady in front of me managed to snag the last one in my size. I was so disappointed, but I'll survive. There were several disgruntled demos over the lack of inventory in those sweatshirts. I hope they end up reordering them to put online. They were super cute. I went ahead and got everything else I wanted. I also was able to take some better pictures, so I thought I would post them. I know there are other pictures out there, but you can never have too many reporters of convention!

This is the SU! Waterbottle. These are indispensible here in SLC. It has been in the upper 90's all week and with the altitude being so high, you need to stay hydrated!This is the SU! Makeup Bag. I thought it was really cute, but I won't be using it for Make-Up. I plan on using it to hold my brand new SU! pens.
These are the new pens!

You all remember the emory boards right? They are even cuter in person.
Can you believe they had these tins for 75 cents? Of course I had to stock up! They also had the blue punch tins for $1.75 but I couldn't figure out how to get those home.
The Circle Circus bags were flying off the shelves. Good thing SU! had a huge stock of them. We could only get 8 per person on day one. I bet there aren't very many left now!
This is the convention charm this year. The backside has engraved leaves and says 2009. For some reason I couldn't get a good picture of the backside, so you will have to take my word for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!