Thursday, August 20, 2009

Decor Elements

Remember my favorite swap the other day? Well it was made using the decor elements stencils. I have to admit, I've never used those. I also don't have any decor elements in my home. Well, let me tell you something, that is about to change. Have you seen the amazing new decor elements catalog? If not, you definitely need to check it out. There is something for everyone in there. I know that I will be buying quite a few. If the catalog isn't enough inspiration for you though, take a look at these SU! supplied display boards at convention. How in the world can you look at these and not put a few of the ideas into practice in your own home?




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!