Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Awww, you made me blush!

Robyn Correa was kind enough to send this letter to the entire SUDSOL group concerning my blog.

The absolutely, without a doubt (in my humble opinion) most fantastic place to find photos of displays from Convention online is at Kelly Mayou's blog http://weekendstamper.blogspot.com. I wouldn't be surprised if she posted every single display that was there. She did an ABSOLUTELY fantastic job of helping those of use who would loved to have been there to feel as though we were. (Thank you Kelly!) Hope it is blessing to you, and I'm sure she'd love to hear it if it is. :o)

I am absolutely floored. I had so much fun sharing all the convention stuff, I'm just glad that you all have enjoyed it as well. Robyn, I hate to disappoint you, but I haven't even posted half of the convention boards. I have a ton to go yet. I am finally flying back to Germany tomorrow, so while I'm in the air for the next 22 hours, make sure you check back to see even more display boards. My husband did let me know that my Mini pre-order has arrived so I am super ready to get creating once again. I will talk to you all soon.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Kelly, you are TOO cute! I, just today, saw your post. I'm glad you felt honored, as you should. You put in hours and hours of computer time for those of us who couldn't go, and I truly and humbly appreciate it. You are so generous.

    I am off to check out more of your awesome convention pics.

    Thanks again, Kelly!

    Stampin' Hugs,
    Robyn Correa
    www.injoystampin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!