Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cool Flower Fold and Bitty Box

While I was at convention they showed us this cute little idea. The flower fold die fits perfectly inside of the bitty box. Ever since I saw it, I have been trying to find the time to put one together. Finally, this weekend, I had the chance. I have to admit, it isn't very decorative on the outside of the box, but I managed to tie a bow that doesn't look half bad, so I was too scared to untie it and have it come out lopsided. Eventually I will get the rest of it decorated, but I was so excited to show you how well they work together I couldn't wait. I used Green Galore and Pretty in Pink. I don't know why, but this color combination reminds me of when we used to wear two polo shirts and flip the collars up. It wasn't cool unless it had that little alligator on it though. Come on admit it, you remember it too!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!