Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm registered

Ok ladies! I am official. I got my bag this morning, but there was a three hour wait for Momento Mall. I did manage to steal some pictures from Kathleen Innes of the momento mall items. So you don't have to wait until after my stamp camp to actually see what is available. Jill from SU! promised me that they would not run out of anything today, so i will head back over to the MM after my stamp camp to pick up my goodies. They are putting limits on most items for today so, if you were one of the ladies I promised to buy for, Make sure you email me immediately with your requests so I can make sure to get what you want. Don't forget you can click on the pictures to see them up close and personal (aka larger). :)






1 comment:

  1. How funny that this post came up when I was googling my own name! Kelly, I do hope your trip home was lovely and that you were able to get all the items you needed for your peeps. :-)

    Cheers,
    Kathleen
    www.stampjourney.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!