Tuesday, August 4, 2009

LNS Reunion Event

Ok, I know, I know, I didn't post last night after the Reunion. It's not my fault though, it's my roommate, Linda Lamont's fault. She arrived last night, so after the Reunion event she made me stay up all night talking. Isn't she evil? We did have a great time last night though. I met Kimberly Johnson from VC_Rocks and spent a little more time with Sharon Fields (my new friend from yesterday morning's shoe box swap).
We got to make two cool projects. The first one was realtively easy. It was this awesome Halloween CD Holder. The CD inside is spooky Halloween music, but it would be easy to swap it out for Love songs or Christmas music as well. The second project, while beautiful, drove me insane. There is about a roll of Sticky Strip used to hold it together. It's a Holiday planner which includes a Christmas card and a couple of gift tags. It was a cool project, but lets just say that sticky strip and I don't seem to go well together. Oh well. Now I'm getting ready for the LNS stamp camp. I was told to bring my sticky strip, so I'll probably have to wrestle with it once again. I better get going, but I'll write more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!